Frequently Asked Questions

Our company is a wholesaler of stock clothes, shoes, accessories and home textil of stock overage, surplus production, shops and online returns (outlets). Besides offering a large variety of Home Textile directly from the brand. All the items are new, with labels and price tags.

All our stock comes from Europe and arrives directly to our warehouse, where each item is .

We take care to have the latest and more actualized collection of stocks. Anyway there is a price for each collection and brand.

When the Goods  arrive at our warehouse, each item is sorted  and the defects are removed, in this way it does not exceed 3% of defective Goods..
The order is prepared in accordance with the packing list previously received from our supplier and agreed with the client.

The minimum order depends on the brand, it can be 200 pcs for higher brands and 5000 pcs for cheapest brands.

After the payment of 30% of the total amount, the order is prepared. The rest of the amount, 70%, before the shipment.

The Goods must be delivered according to the terms and conditions specified in the Contract and previously agreed between the two parties. 
Usually it is the client who orders the transport, but our commercial managers are always at your disposal to help you with the transport arrangement.

You are welcome to come to our warehouse and see all the goods and the way we work, but it’s necessary the previous appointment with our managers.

No, our website is just informative. To have all the detailed information on brands, prices and collections, you can directly contact one of our sales managers or leave a request on our website and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Scroll to Top